- Bergamot: A very light and soothing citrus scent. A perfect addition to your morning or evening tea ritual.
- Blue Hawaii: A sweet, fruity scent; reminiscent of the tropical drink.
- Cherry Vanilla: Fragrant vanilla envelops ripe cherries; creating a warm cherry vanilla aroma.
- Citrus Basil: An invigorating scent that’s crisp, but not overpowering. The fresh scent of ‘just-picked’ basil coupled with notes of delicious citrus.
- Coconut Lime: The smell of a ripe lime; freshly squeezed, with a hint of pure coconut for a smooth finish.
- Coconut Mango: This scent is a delightful combination of rich, juicy mangoes and newly-opened coconuts. Nothing says ‘tropical’ quite like this combination!
- Cranberry Vanilla: The aroma of fresh cranberries mixed with notes of vanilla. Not too sweet, and not too tart. This scent combination is also wonderful for neutralizing unwanted cooking odors.
- Eucalyptus: A true eucalyptus fragrance with no other scents added. Something that all eucalyptus lovers will enjoy.
- Eucalyptus Mint: A combination of eucalyptus and spearmint that provides a unique and clarifying fragrance.
- Fresh Coconut: The soft scent of a freshly cracked coconut. It’s so sweet and true that you could almost put a straw in it.
- Gardenia: If you love gardenias, then this is the choice for you. This fragrance is so exact, that if you closed your eyes and inhaled, you’d think you were smelling an actual gardenia flower!
- Grapefruit Ginger: The sweetness of ruby-red grapefruit; combined with the zesty scent of ginger, creates a beautiful harmony of sweet and spice.
- Haupia ‘n Papaya: The scent of Haupia, a traditional Hawaiian dessert, coupled with the fragrance of luscious papaya. Close your eyes and smell the islands.
- Hawaiian Dream: A fragrance that captures and combines the amazing floral scents of the islands. Truly a Hawaiian dream!
- Hawaiian Holiday: Limited to the October through December months, this fragrance blends scents from the Hawaiian islands with those used during the fall and winter holidays. Coconut joins fragrant holiday spices to create a luxurious, and much enjoyed, holiday candle.
- Island Fire: A strong cinnamon scent, powerful enough to represent the volcanic fires of the Hawaiian islands.
- Island Vanilla: A rich, creamy vanilla; intended to represent the island’s vanilla bean farms.
- Leaves: An autumn scent, available September through December, it blends notes of cinnamon and dried apple together with nutmeg and allspice.
- Lemon Berry: A pure lemon and berry fragrance combination. Clean and refreshing; this scent is reminiscent of glass of Strawberry Lemonade on a hot summer’s day.
- Lemon Burst: A refreshing pop of pure lemon fragrance.
- Lilac & Lavender: A true lilac scent mixed with fresh lavender to create an impeccable blend of floral fusion.
- Lilikoi: A sweet, yet slightly tart aroma that embodies the essence of the Hawaiian lilikoi fruit.
- Lime Lemongrass: The smell of freshly squeezed lime juice blended with notes of lemongrass and sandalwood. A zesty citrus with a spicy finish.
- Macadamia Nut: The aroma of just-roasted Macadamia Nuts. The scent of caramelized nutty goodness captured in a candle.
- Mango Tangerine Delight:
- Maui Coffee: A rich, earthy fragrance; reminiscent of the coffee produced from the coffee plants which grow in the volcanic soil of the Kona slopes.
- Maui Grapefruit:
- Maui Sugar: The sweet scent of raw sugar fresh from the Hawaiian islands.
- Norfolk Pine: Close your eyes; breath deeply, and be instantly transported to your very own forest oasis.
- Ocean Sunset: A scent that captures a day at the beach’s final moments: the sun-drenched sands and flower-kissed breezes experienced with a tropical drink in hand.
- Papaya Mango: A heady combination of ripened papayas and juicy mangos. A fruity island treat.
- Papaya ‘n Cherry: Luscious papaya and ripe, red cherries are blended together; creating a sweet, fruity fragrance.
- Pikake Jasmine: A smooth, sweet floral scent that’s true to the flower it represents. Pikake Jasmine is also one of the signature scents of the Hawaiian islands.
- Pina Colada: This candle scent lives up to the drink it is named for. A soft and relaxing scent. Your only challenge will be in remembering not to drink it.
- Pineapple: Nothing says ‘the tropics’ quite like the smell of a juicy, ripe pineapple. This candle’s fragrance is spot-on pineapple and even smells luscious enough to eat.
- Pink Sands:
- Plumeria: Another signature Hawaiian flower; its strong, yet delicate scent will instantly transport you to the warmth of the islands.
- Sweet Almond: The signature scent of almonds; a stone fruit that has been enjoyed since antiquity.
- Tropical Coconut: This pleasing fragrance conjures remembrances of lazy, tropical beach days.
- Tuberose: A soft, delicate floral scent; true to the flower that is its namesake.
- Vanilla Fire: Creamy vanilla tempers the fiery cinnamon, and together they create a smooth, velvety-sweet spice.
- Vanilla Lime: The bold aroma of lime is softened by the addition of creamy vanilla. A beautiful fragrance without any sharp citrus notes.
- Vanilla Sandalwood:
Shipping: US & Canada$9.95 Shipping (US Residents Only)
Canada shipping is dependent upon weight and location
Additional Product Info:
To remove any leftover soy wax; simply wash container with hot water and soap.
DO NOT PUT BOWLS, COCONUTS, OR TURTLES IN THE DISHWASHER.
Please email, Charline_Ratcliff@yahoo.com or call, 831-204-0547 with questions or orders.